PROFISSIONAL MASTER IN PHARMACY
São Paulo – SP
The Professional Master in Pharmacy aims to lead to the attainment of the academic title of Master, with a focus on exploration and development of new drugs and synthetic and natural medicines as well as on studies of medication use. It is the only professional master’s degree in the field of pharmacy in the state of São Paulo.
- To perform additional training of professionals in the health area with focus on productive segments of the drugs and medicines chain, both in the area of synthetic and natural origin;
- To contribute to the solving of technological problems of companies where the master’s degree students operate or raise issues of potential application in pharmaceutical companies;
- To generate innovations in products and processes that may be established such as patent applications, adding value to the developed technology, allowing exchange with companies with consequent technological development of the sector and the country, and taking into account the professional principle of its origin;
- To promote the qualification of human resources for teaching and applied research in the area of drugs and medicines.
Professionals graduated in the areas of Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedicine, Nursing, Nutrition, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and related areas with higher-level academic major.
Nenhum resultado encontrado
A página que você solicitou não foi encontrada. Tente refinar sua pesquisa, ou use a navegação acima para localizar a postagem.
Fields of Research
Identification and validation of pharmaceutical chemical inputs: Line with research in the areas of chemical synthesis, obtaining plant extracts, structural identification of substances, development of methods and analytical validation of pharmaceutical inputs and medicines.
Assays and Biological evaluation of Pharmaceutical Inputs: Studies line in the areas of biological evaluation of pharmaceutical inputs and synthetic and natural medicines using in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo models.
Studies of the use of Medicines: Line with studies in the areas of surveys of use of drugs and natural and synthetic medicines, in drugstores, hospitals and in the general population, generating information of pharmaceutical assistance and of public policies in this area.
- Research Methodology, Bioethics and biosafety
- Drugs rules and regulations
- Quality control of medicines
- Pharmacotechnical development of medicines
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Phyto therapy
- Pharmaceutical Inputs of natural origin
- Chemical and spectroscopic methods of analysis
- Laboratory models of biological evaluation
- Principles and applications of chromatography
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Rational and Safe use of Medicines
- Validation of analytical and bioanalytical methods
- Special topics in pharmacy, with emphasis on: General seminars in pharmacy; synthesis of bioactive compounds; biotechnology; bioavailability of drugs; and Bioinorganic
A Universidade Anhanguera de São Paulo – UNIAN não possui autorização do Ministério da Educação e não realiza procedimento de validação ou reconhecimento de diplomas estrangeiros no Brasil. As Instituições de Ensino Superior Públicas e Privadas, que estão habilitadas a reconhecer diplomas emitidos no exterior, podem ser consultadas na plataforma Carolina Bori, através do site: http://plataformacarolinabori.mec.gov.br/consulta-publica/adesao/consulta.
Em atendimento ao Decreto Municipal 60.118, a partir do dia 17/03/2021 até o dia 01/04/2021, o atendimento da Secretaria de Pesquisa e Pós-graduação Stricto Sensu da Unian, será realizado somente online.
Regina Mara Silva Pereira, PhD.
Graduate Program Chair in Pharmacy