Master of Science
Cuiabá – MT
The Academic Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences of UNIC has as its purpose to form graduates in stricto sensu level able to study and understand the functioning of ecosystems of the region from the physical point of view in the regional context intending to meet the demand for professionals who are researching, update and develop activities related to Environmental Sciences in the state of Mato Grosso and Midwest Region.
The program is multidisciplinary, with emphasis in the areas of Architecture, Engineering, Agronomy, Computing Science, Biology and Physics. In virtue of the lines, it has in its unfoldings a greater grip to exact science, requiring basic knowledge in computer science and mathematics, as well as availability for field activities.
Os pesquisadores do Programa em Ciências Ambientas…
O Prof. Higo Dalmagro participará da live Pegada Hídrica e de carbono dos biomas Pantanal e Cerrado
Fields of Research
Investigates the structure, physical processes and adaptations of the ecosystems found in regional biomes.
Research Topic 1: Environment and Sustainability
Development of interdisciplinary activities regarding the assessment of the structure of the physical and biological of various regional environments, with emphasis on the issue of climate change and the influence of the Anthropic action on the environment.
Research Topic 2: Dynamics of Urban and Rural Environments
It aims at studying and modeling the processes in urban and rural environments regarding the comfort, physical environment and topophilia.
- Statistical methods in Environmental Sciences
- Theory and Practice of Interdisciplinary Research Environment
- Biodiversity – Scientific Foundations and Environmental Governance
- Environmental Comfort
- Ecology applied to Environmental Science
- Teaching Traineeship
- Instrumentation and Acquisition of Experimental Data in Environmental Science
- Seminars on Research I
- Remote Sensing Applied to Environmental Science
- Special topics in Environmental Modeling
- Special topics in Monitoring and Environmental Development