Master of Science
Cuiabá – MT
The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in teaching in wide association between the University of Cuiabá-UNIC and the Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of the state of Mato Grosso- IFMT, aims at an interdisciplinary work that adds the various areas of knowledge, in order to meet this specific demand and respond to the expectations of candidates from different areas of formation (bachelor’s, teaching , and technologists) with interest in investigating teaching in its respective areas of knowledge.
The Academic Master’s Degree focuses on Teaching, Bachelor and Technologists’ degree, with the aim of empowering teachers and researchers in a perspective oriented to analyze educational problems and implementation of proposals to the quality of teaching through questioning and analysis of issues related to the pedagogical practice, to educational technologies and the knowledge involved in the educational process.
Nenhum resultado encontrado
A página que você solicitou não foi encontrada. Tente refinar sua pesquisa, ou use a navegação acima para localizar a postagem.
Fields of Research
Education, Curriculum and Teacher’s knowledge
The area will develop studies regarding the relationship between teaching, curriculum and teacher’s knowledge that are constructed from everyday experiences that reflect in the way teachers teach and guide the pedagogical practices.
Research Topic 1 – Teaching of languages and their codes
This research line aims to cover projects that deal with the construction of knowledge from the performance of the subjects in social practices, taking as its focus the mediation of language, in the production of meaning and social ties, in the contemporaneity. Teachers’ training for the didactic-pedagogical practices geared toward the teaching of languages and their codes. In this perspective the aspects of transmission, reception and cognitive processes will be specially studied that are tangent to the field of language, the reinvention of the processes of construction of the social ties rituals and autopoiesis.
Research Topic 2 – Theoretical and Methodological Foundations of School Education
It has the objective of developing studies in theoretical-methodological perspective based on the Educational Assumptions linked to teaching and learning, even proposing to investigate the curricula and the respective practices. The developed studies in this line also comprise forms of development and implementation of educational proposals involving formal and/or non-formal spaces. The emphasis is on the targeting of strategic actions for the improvement of the teaching action at different levels and modalities of education.
Research Topic 3 – Mathematics, Natural Science and their technologies
The research line is characterized by studies and research on the Science and Mathematics teaching , highlighting the strengths of epistemological , didactic and cultural-historical perspectives. The following is investigated: the history of the science and mathematics teaching; the foundations of the process of students or teachers’ knowledge construction in teaching and learning in Science and Mathematics; the curriculum, their curricular components and the forms of evaluation in the teaching of Science and Mathematics; the initial and continuing training of teachers for the teaching of Science and Mathematics and its interrelations with the basic education; the processes of teaching and learning, in the context of formal education and non-formal education, at different levels of education; study and propose strategies for teaching and learning in Science and Mathematics; the relationships among science, technology, society and the environment and their implications for the teaching of Science and Mathematics.
Master of Science
- Approaches to Research in Education
- Scheduled Activities
- Epistemology: Knowledge Theory
- Research Seminar I
- Research Seminar II
Compulsory Courses by Research Topics
Research Topic 1 – Teaching of Languages and their codes
- Theoretical and Practical approaches of teaching of languages
- Trends and Approaches in Languages Research
Research Topic 2- Theoretical and Methodological Foundations of School Education
- Teachers’ Training and Knowledge for Teaching
- Educational Trends and Pedagogical Thinking
Research Topic 3 – Mathematics, Natural Science Teaching and their technologies
- Theoretical-Methodological fundamentals for the Teaching of Science and Mathematics
- Trends and Approaches in Science and Maths Research
- Curricular Adaptations – Knowledge and Inclusive Practices
- Science, Technology, Society and the Environment
- School Culture and Teachers’ knowledge
- Popular Culture and Language Teaching
- Curriculum, Planning and Evaluation of the Teaching and Learning Processes
- Environmental Education and Teaching
- Maths Education. The Curriculum of Basic Education and the Teaching and Learning Processes
- Distance Education
- Reading and Texts Production Teaching
- Natural Sciences Teaching
- Education, Society and Diversity
- School, Memory and Narratives
- Strategies for the Chemistry and Environment Teaching
- Didactics Training and Teaching Work
- Identities and Representations in Different Languages
- Language and Education
- Historical Perspectives of Mathematics Teaching in Brazil
- Contemporary Poetics and Aesthetic Applied to Education
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICTS) applied to Language Teaching