Master of Science
Science and Mathematics Teaching
Campo Grande – MS
The Academic Master’s Degree in Teaching of Sciences and Mathematics was approved at the 179th Meeting of the Technical-Scientific Council of Higher Education – CTC-ES/CAPES. The course provides the scientific and technological training to professionals who work in the training of educators in teaching situations inside and outside the school, as well as the generation of products that contribute to the teaching and learning of quality.
- Discuss and investigate the scientific and technological major in professional training, as well as their performance in teaching and learning in the areas of science and mathematics, with an emphasis on scientific education;
- Contribute with investigations of pedagogical practices, production and use of various teaching materials (texts, equipment, experiments, games, videos and software);
- Train professors and researchers who use a critical, creative and innovative digital technologies of information and communication technologies (TDIC); and
- Discuss and investigate the educational policies concerning the teaching of sciences and mathematics and the professors training in these areas.
Candidates with university diploma in teaching and bachelor’s degree can apply to the program with major and/or working in the area of Teaching/Education.
Esta obra é resultado de intenso trabalho envolvendo pesquisadores de três países…
II 2º Ciclo de Palestras do Programa de Mestrado em Ensino de Ciências e Matemática – Anhanguera – Uniderp e Mestrado em Ensino de Ciências e Saúde da UNIAN
O 2º Ciclo de Palestras do Programa de Mestrado em Ensino de Ciências e Matemática…
Fields of Research
Scientific Education and Use of Technology in the Teaching and Learning Process:: This line of research is to investigate the methodological processes in the teaching of Science and Mathematics, their languages, the use of technologies and the ownership of these elements in situations of teaching and learning, in formal and non-formal contexts. Study, develop and make educational materials available. Analyze the pedagogical potential of tools in the teaching and learning processes in virtual and in-class environments.
Professor Training and Practice in the Teaching of Sciences: This line has as objective to investigate the initial and continuing training of professors for the teaching of Sciences and Mathematics. In this perspective it aims to develop studies of aspects related to the process of teaching of Sciences and Mathematics in their theoretical and practical relations and with the use of investigative and integrated approaches to historical, socioeconomic and cultural contexts. It is proposed from the experiences and practices in teaching action to analyze the use of methodologies to support the teaching situations, with a view to contribute to the improvement of teaching and learning in the Teaching of Sciences and Mathematics in their relationships and dialogs with the other areas of knowledge.
- Education, Culture and Technology
- Professor Training and Pedagogical Practices in the Teaching of Sciences and Mathematics
- Research Methodology
- Knowledge Theories
- Assessment in Teaching and Learning Processes
- Citizenship and Public Understanding of Science: Scientific Disclosure in the Digital Era
- Curriculum and School Culture in the Teaching of Sciences
- Epistemology and Didactics of Mathematical Contents of Basic Education
- Languages and Scientific Literacy
- Active Methodologies of Learning and Contributions to Scientific Education
- Public policies for Use of Technology in Teaching
- Multimedia Production for Natural Sciences
- Trends in Mathematics Education
- Trends in Science Teaching
- Learning Theories in the Teaching of Mathematics and Sciences